1. Do you offer showers or a locker room? No, we do not offer showers or locker rooms.
2. Do you have open gym times? At this time, no, we do not offer open gym times, but may in the future. Currently the gym is only open when a group fitness class is in session.
3. Are kids welcome? Do you have childcare? Minors ages 14+ can participate in any class. We do not provide childcare. At this time, there is NOT a secure area for kids under 14 to wait while parents attend class. We are looking into options for the future, but at this time we kindly request parents not bring children under age 14.
4. I've not exercised in years. Will I be able to handle this? Yes! All our programs are led by trained instructors that can help you modify the workout to meet you exactly where you are.
5. Can I sign up and pay online? What about registering for Group Fitness classes? Yes!! You may sign up online for Group Fitness memberships and Class Packages. Once you are a member you may "check-in" to classes in advance.
6. Is there an app? Yes! Metrick Fitness uses a scheduling and Personal Training software program called Virtuagym. Apps for iOS and Android can be found in your app store. Through the Virtuagym app members can RSVP for Group Fitness classes and have access to Health Coaching plans, Nutrition and Activity Tracking, and much more!!
More questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317.410.4608